Have you found yourself searching?! When I speak about searching, I’m talking about looking outside of yourself to find “the answers” or “the relationship” or “the perfect job”?! Guess what, the access to having all the things that you’ve been searching for lives right within you.
As a Love and Relationship Coach I support my clients in unlocking what they require to be their own soul mate and unleash their love life. Now you may be wondering what it means to be your own soul mate.
Well, let me start by sharing what being your own soul mate is not.
- It doesn’t mean that you close off to the opportunity to manifest your perfect relationship.
- It also doesn’t mean that if you are currently in a relationship that you’re not working towards deepening that connection.
- It doesn’t mean that you won’t put yourself out there with friends, or family, or that you’ll stop exploring the opportunities to connect with people on a deep level.
- It also doesn’t mean that you stop communicating or visualizing your dreams and goals.
What being your own soul mate does mean?
- Having a deep knowing that you are enough!
- That you are your own soft place to land in challenging times.
- That you are perfect, whole and complete inside of all your imperfections.
- Understanding your desires, dreams and goals.
- You have removed the need to look to others to validate or affirm your worth.
One thing that I know is that because you are here and reading this blog that means that there are parts of this journey towards personal development, spiritual fitness and the act of being your own soul mate that you have already began. It also means that you are looking for resources to further propel your steps in the direction of living your dream life.
Here are a few practices to consider when further exploring your development to step into being your own soul mate.
- Take personal inventory: Write a list of all the traits you see in yourself. Be honest with yourself. This is between you and you. This exercise will help you to be “real” about the way that you really see yourself. It’s a great way to take notice of how much self-love exists in your daily practice.
- Let go of your stories: we have all been in a place in our lives where we have told ourselves stories about “who we are”. I invite you to listen to the “stories” that you tell yourself during the day. Is this internal dialogue serving your dreams, goals and visions? Are these stories affirming the best parts of you? If the answer is no, then you can use a simple tool to remind yourself of who you are. When you catch yourself in the loop of a negative story, pause, and say to yourself “that was then, and this is now” then replace the negative loop with an affirmation of your desired result. As you practice this process you will notice a sense of ease starting to show up.
- Explore Energy Work: As a Reiki Master I have seen the powerful healing that takes place when you move and remove stuck energy. Dreams going unfulfilled, heartbreak, and moments of trauma can remain stuck in the body. By working with an Energy healing modality, you can remove any stagnant energy from the body allowing the space for you to take new action steps.
I stand here as a voice for your soul mate relationship. You can have the life that you would love living.
If you’re looking for a guide to support you in creating a life that you truly love, I, Donna Broadwell, CHt., CMT am here to serve. I am proud to be a Certified Hypnotherapist, Certified Life Coach, Reiki Master, Teacher, and Imagery Master. I get to live my dream of abundance and specializes in serving others to experience the same! If you would love to grow and expand into new ways of living your best life feel invited to connect with me for a complimentary strategy call https://donnabroadwell.com/